The Bob Perks Fund hosts several annual events including Rock the 80’s Benefit Concert and Night at the Races to increase awareness and raise funds for local cancer patients who are struggling to pay for basic living expenses. Additionally, the Bob Perks Fund is the beneficiary of other fundraising events throughout the year hosted by individuals, families, businesses, and community service organizations.
- Fri, Sep 29LewistownSep 29, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMLewistown, 35 Meadowbrook Ln, Lewistown, PA 17044, USACome celebrate Goose Day with a fun night of karaoke at BPF's Sing for the Fight event! September 29th, 2023 from 7 pm to 10 pm at Shy Bear Brewing in Lewistown. There will be Goose Day-themed menu items and fun contests. We hope to see you there!
- Sat, Sep 16Bob Perks Fund Benefit ShootSep 16, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMBob Perks Fund Benefit Shoot, 5776 Shenecoy Rd, Huntingdon, PA 16652, USAJoin us for the 6th Annual BPF Sporting Clays Shoot on Saturday, September 16, 2023, from 10 am to 5 pm. This 15-station shoot is $55/person, includes lunch. You may shoot clay, skeet, or trap. Please bring your own gun and shells. Registration closes at 4 pm.
- Mon, Sep 04https://facebook.com/ComfortInnHuntingdonSep 04, 12:00 PM – 12:20 PMhttps://facebook.com/ComfortInnHuntingdonThe Comfort Inn - Huntingdon is holding a wonderful Labor Day Raffle to benefit Bob Perks Fund! Raffle Tickets are available for a $10 donation.
- Sat, Aug 19Morrisons Cove Memorial ParkAug 19, 11:00 AM – 11:30 PMMorrisons Cove Memorial Park, 201 S Walnut St, Martinsburg, PA 16662, USAAnnual Community Fundraising Event sponsored by Curry Supply, FREE Concerts by Joanne Stiffler, The Sharp Tones, Route 869, Uptown Jazz, and The Pines. Vendor Fair, Food Trucks, Corn Hole Tournament, Pool Party, Bounce Houses, Cove's Got Talent, Local Mascot Meet-&-Greets, AND LOTS MORE!!
- Sat, Jun 10Captain Jack Lions ParkJun 10, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PMCaptain Jack Lions Park, 12447 William Penn Hwy, Mill Creek, PA 17060, USAPlease join the Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund Huntingdon Co. Chapter, as we celebrate the fighters who are CURRENTLY FIGHTING, the survivors who have FOUGHT AND WON and honor those who lost their battle with this horrible disease we call CANCER.
- Sat, May 20Good Shepherd Parish HallMay 20, 6:00 PMGood Shepherd Parish Hall, 867 Grays Woods Blvd, Port Matilda, PA 16870, USABob Perks Fund's "Night at the Races" is scheduled for May 20, 2023, at Good Shepherd Parish Hall in Port Matilda. Doors open at 6:00 PM - Races start at 7:00 PM. Tickets are on sale now.
- Wed, May 10https://centregives.org/May 10, 8:00 PM – May 11, 8:00 PMhttps://centregives.org/Please consider supporting Bob Perks Fund during Centre Gives on May 10 and 11 by donating online at CentreGives.org. This 36-hour online giving event is set to begin on Wednesday, May 10 at 8 am and conclude on Thursday, May 11 at 8 pm.
- Tue, Jan 03Spitzer Subaru - Share The LoveJan 03, 12:00 AMSpitzer Subaru - Share The Love, 1930 Blinker Pkwy, DuBois, PA 15801, USAGet a great vehicle and support a great cause. With every new Subaru purchased or leased, Subaru will donate $250 to your choice of charities*. Spitzer Subaru will also donate an additional $50 to Bob Perks Fund here in our community for each sold or leased vehicle.
- Sat, Dec 24https://facebook.com/ComfortInnHuntingdonDec 24, 2022, 12:00 PMhttps://facebook.com/ComfortInnHuntingdonThe Comfort Inn is holding a fantastic Holiday Raffle to benefit Bob Perks Fund! 3 CHANCES TO WIN: • 1st prize is $500 in PA Scratch-off Lottery Tickets • 2nd prize is over $400 in local business gift cards • 3rd prize is a 2-night stay at Comfort Inn
- Sat, Dec 03Spitzer Subaru DuBois RaffleDec 03, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMSpitzer Subaru DuBois Raffle, 1930 Blinker Pkwy, DuBois, PA 15801, USAThe Bob Perks Fund will be hosting a Basket Raffle at the Spitzer Subaru Dealership in DuBois on Saturday, December 3rd from 10 AM to 2 PM as part of Subaru's Share the Love campaign to benefit Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund.
- Fri, Apr 22The State TheatreApr 22, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMThe State Theatre, 130 W College Ave, State College, PA 16801, USARock to local bands performing your totally rad eighties music while raising funds to support local cancer patients. 5:00 p.m. pre party reception at the Kish Expect More Store 114 S. Allen Street. Tickets available for purchase. CDC and local guidelines will be followed for the safety of our guests
- Fri, Dec 17Spitzer SubaruDec 17, 2021, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PMSpitzer Subaru, 1930 Blinker Hwy, Dubois, PA 15801