top of page
The Bob Perks Fund hosts several annual events including Rock the 80’s Benefit Concert and Night at the Races to increase awareness and raise funds for local cancer patients who are struggling to pay for basic living expenses. Additionally, the Bob Perks Fund is the beneficiary of other fundraising events throughout the year hosted by individuals, families, businesses, and community service organizations.
- Sat, Jun 10Captain Jack Lions ParkPlease join the Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund Huntingdon Co. Chapter, as we celebrate the fighters who are CURRENTLY FIGHTING, the survivors who have FOUGHT AND WON and honor those who lost their battle with this horrible disease we call CANCER.
- Sat, May 20Good Shepherd Parish Hall
- Wed, May 10https://centregives.org/
- Sat, Feb 11The State Theatre
- Tue, Jan 03Spitzer Subaru - Share The Love
- Sat, Dec 24https://facebook.com/ComfortInnHuntingdon
- Sat, Dec 03Spitzer Subaru DuBois Raffle
- Sat, Jul 30Good Shepherd Parish Hall
- Tue, May 10https://centregives.org
- Fri, Apr 22The State Theatre
- Fri, Dec 17Spitzer Subaru
- Sat, Sep 18Shenecoy Sportsmen
You Can Make A Difference
bottom of page